Wednesday, October 22, 2008

"I bet you think this blog is about you, don't you? don't you? You're so vain..."

I can't let Rich become more popular than me, even though I am fairly certain that his blog is far more interesting than mine will be. But I hope to ride his wake to minimal fame by starting my own blog. Here, those of you enthusiastically following Rich's blog can learn more about the REAL Rich, behind the scenes juicy gossip.

Tonight we had a friend come by and visit, get to know Emily, hang out. As soon as she left, Rich rushed upstairs to what I imagine is currently his 3rd love (third to me and Emily, I HOPE), his blog. An hour later he immersed from the office, looking a little winded and a little bit proud...

I think from now on we are going to just retire to different rooms and blog. Sadness...

2 comments:

  1. HA! My new favorite blog is HRCIAAM, despite the fact that Monica and I will rarely share opinions on entertainment options.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget to tell everyone that Rich is a sweatshirt stealer and that the Jerk Store called.

    ReplyDelete