Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sabotaging or Saving the Grump!

Today Rich was a Grumps McGills! I don't know if Bjork is pushing him to the brink of insanity (You know some of that music just makes you want to curl up in a ball in the corner of the room and cry) or other stresses but the man needed an outlet. So with some encouragement from the wifey he went to get a massage. I know, I know, why did I let some other woman rub on my man? Well, let's just say I wasn't threatened by Lavell Crawford with a wig... (watch the link, please)

So not sure if you'd count this interesting diversion as a sabotage or saving grace for Rich, but I also talked him into buying Wii Guitar Hero World Tour! I sent him to Best Buy and told him not to bother coming home if he couldn't get the game. I know this is going to take away some time from his challenge, but we'll try to find balance. Anyway, I was looking out for me - I needed to fulfill my own needs... the need to ROCK! 


1 comment:

  1. I just realized that in the Guitar hero picture there is a bolt of lightening or electricity coming out of the microphone. That looks dangerous for the chick on the guitar. Glad we haven't made it to that level on GH yet.

    ReplyDelete